Support Us By Sponsoring a Concert
Live music venues are closing across North America almost on a weekly basis. The cost of hiring world-class entertainers, providing them with hotels and food, and operating a venue has greatly increased over the years. To accomplish our mission statement and keep our concerts affordable and accessible for everyone we cannot continuously raise ticket prices.
For the Rogue to continue to be a hallmark of entertainment in Vancouver, we need your help! Your sponsorship of the Rogue Folk Club not only helps bring wonderful music to town, but also showcases your commitment to the arts and support of your community.
For more information, simply contact our Sponsorship Director Morris Biddle at email@example.com, call us at 604-732-1305, or come talk to us at the information booth at any show.
Create Brand Association With Specific Events
Our concerts are well attended and many sell out. This is in large part because of our extensive promotion and advertising. We work with our sponsors to help them have visibility in the community through logo and brand placement in our advertising and promotions.
Sponsors get exposure to our audience base through our advertising mediums:
• Weekly radio promo on CITR’s ‘The Edge on Folk’ and CFRO’s ‘What The Folk’
• Weekly blog with over 2,000 subscribers
• Facebook (over 2,400 'likes' as of Sept 2018)
• Twitter (over 615 followers as of Sept 2018)
• Steve Edge’s columns in ‘The Celtic Connection’ and ‘Penguin Eggs’
• Rogue Folk Club website
• Flyers and posters posted across Vancouver for individual concerts and concert series.
• Radio interviews on local radio
• Online and print event listings (Georgia Straight, Sun and Province, Westender, Live Van, Daily Hive, 24hrs for all events)
• On-stage mention at events
• Information booth at Rogue Folk Club and community events
• Annual calendar with concert photos
Our sponsorship perks give our sponsors the opportunity to show their positive impact on the local culture and community.
• 5 complementary concert tickets per sponsored event for you, your staff or customers
• Sponsorship exclusivity
• ‘Sponsored by’ mention in all advertising, MCing and promotion
• 'Sponsored By' mention in all media releases and other media contacts
• Information booth on the night of the show
• Your name on a banner in the venue on the night of the show.
• Your logo on all printed material and on social media banners.
• Your brand will be associated with the performances of local or internationally renowned folk musicians
Individual Concerts: Start at $500 (Varies depending on the cost of the show.)
Concert Series: Start at $1,000 (Varies depending on the number of concerts and the cost of the show.)
• 2 or more concerts
• Associate your brand with a specific musical community (the bluegrass community or the Scottish community for example)